Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: ZZ Top

  1. #11
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    man I wouldn't waste your time!!...
    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  2. #12
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    lol well from what ive heard of them...thats about true!
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    i dont think i have ever listened to them!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    what the hell's zztop stand for n e ways man??
    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  5. #15
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    haha i dunno....but thats a funny name though
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ZZ Top

    I'm sure you've at least heard on of their songs. I think Kid Rock did a remake of Legs.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    well if I heard it then it might not be THAT BAD...as long as SOMEONE BESIDES ZZTOP did it then it prolly sounds alrite....
    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  8. #18
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    haha thats true
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    Great band. I don't know if you know or not, or if you're interested BMH, but, Billy Gibbons plays and does guest vocals on a song on the new QOTSA called Burn The Witch. I don't care for alot of the early 80's stuff but Tres Hombres is one of my favorite albums of all times. A great mix of rock, blues, and that unmistakable Texas crunch.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #20
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ZZ Top

    ZZ is ok. I love the album Afterburner. Sleeping Bag, Rough Boy, Velcor Fly, Planet Of Women.........My fav album by them
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •